Domestic (Taiwan)台灣人士報名: 請至中文報名系統http://www.tweccm.org.tw
Early Bird Registration: July 15~September 10,2023
Regular Registration: September 11~October 11, 2023
Please be noted that the official fare is US$ and registration fee will be paid in New Taiwan Dollar. The exchange rate is according to Taiwan's national financial regulations and the actual payment would be slightly different from the above official rate. 上述票價為美元，實際收費將依據主辦單位國家金融法規規範以台幣收費，實際線上刷卡金額與上表略有出入。
- Package price includes:
- The Physical program of SECC Congress 2023 Taipei & Joint Congress of JSICM-KSCCM- TSCCM-TWECCM, October 14-15, 2023.
- Free Extra 6 month video record of the program of SECC Congress 2023 Taipei.
- * Member of Allied Societies: Hong Kong of Critical Care Medicine, ISCCM (India), Japanese Society of Intensive Care Medicine, Korean Society of Critical Care Medicine, MISC (Malaysia), Society of Critical Care Medicine (SCCM), Society of Intensive Care Medicine (Singapore) and The Thai Society of Critical Care Medicine.
- Registration Fee Waiver
If you get promotion code from your society, please fill out the code when you register.
- ** Young physician: Born after 1993.1.1.
- Registration is only valid upon receipt of full payment.
- All payments must be made in US Dollars.
- Should there be any inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact the Registration Office at email@example.com
How to Register
- International Participants are strongly requested to register for the congress individually via Online Registration System at the congress website
- Complete registration required full payment and the relevant supporting document.
Please be noted that the registration will not be processed without the receipt of the documentation.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars and the payment only could be made by credit card.
If you want to make wire transfer, please contact to the Registration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applicants will take care of all bank charges incurred.
- Credit Card
Only International Credit Cards of Visa, Master, JCB and or UnionPay cards Card are accepted.
Notification of Online Registration Process
A notification would be sent via email the online registration system to confirm your application. If you fail to receive it, please contact the Registration Office before you try to register again.
Confirmation of Registration
A confirmation of registration will be issued upon the receipt of your completed payment. However, registration without the relevant supporting document and full payment of registration fee in the designated deadline will be altered as Onsite registration by the Congress Secretariat.
Letter of Invitation
Participants may request the invitation letter from the Congress Secretariat. The invitation is issued only for the purpose of entry visa application and is not a commitment from the SECC Congress 2023 Taipei organizers to provide financial aid to any applicant or their accompanying persons. Expenses incurred are the personal responsibility of the applicant.
The deadline for Regular Registration is October 11, 2023. All registration and payment received after this date will be considered as Onsite Registration price.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The refund is only applicable if the SECC Congress 2023 Taipei is cancelled.
Every attempt will be made to present the program as printed. However, the SECC Congress 2023 Taipei reserves the right to alter or cancel, without prior notice, any of the arrangements, programs or other items relating directly or indirectly to the Congress, for any cause beyond its reasonable control. The SECC Congress 2023 Taipei secretariat is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such alteration. In the event of cancellation of the Congress all pre-paid fees will be refunded in full. However, the SECC Congress 2023 Taipei secretariat is not liable for any loss or inconvenience caused as a result of such cancellation.
Participants are advised to take care of their own travel and medical insurance and to extend their policy to cover personal possessions as the Congress does not cover individuals against cancellation of bookings or theft or damage to their belongings.